Quality Butler service in the hospitality industry
The butler is an important factor in a team of professionals striving to deliver a high level of personalized service that exceeds not only the expectation of the client but will add his personal attributes to enhance the service provided within the private residence or hotel. A professional butler should be discreet, confident and be able to converse freely with the principles and retain at all times a professional demeanor. In the hospitality industry where service is a key differentiator, it makes sense to institute professional butler service.
The following are quality standard of service delivery for butler services in the hospitality industry;
Your pledge: To offer a 5-star professional service with attention to detail.
- The butler must be ready, well groomed and in clean, presentable uniform on guest arrival.
- The guest is acknowledged within 30 seconds of arrival at reception with eye contact and warm friendly smile and a verbal greeting.
- At the reception, the guest will be offered a welcome drink of garnished fruit cocktail served on a silver tray.
- The guests will be escorted to the presidential suite in the company of the Guest Relations Officer/Front Office Manager or the Duty manager. On arrival to the presidential suite, the amenities and features of the suite will be explained.
- The guest’s bags will be placed in the respective rooms according to guest’s preference and an offer made to unpack the bags and hang clothing.
- The guest will be asked if they would like any clothes pressed for immediate use.
- The guest will be asked for their preferred daily dining arrangements and if they would like to make a reservation at the seafood restaurant.
- Tea will be served on the balcony of the presidential suite unless indicated otherwise by the guest.
- Any room service orders served in the presidential suite will be served on the balcony unless indicated otherwise by the guest.
- The guest will be provided with a fruit mountain daily.
- Turndown service will be provided at 8.00 am daily. Chocolate mints and mineral water will be left in the room.
- After turndown, the guest will be accompanied to reception, thanked and wished a pleasant journey.
Categories: QUALITY BRAND STANDARDS